Subject: OEM Premium Towels - Nam Phu Textile - Supplier from Vietnam with OEKO-TEXR STANDARD 100
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 16:35:09 +0700

Hi,

I hope you're doing well . I am Harry in charge of sales in the AUS market
for Nam Phu Textile .,JSC in Viet Nam.

Recently I had the opportunity to visit your website and noticed that the
towels you provide are very similar to the high-quality products that we
specialize in manufacturing and exporting to Korea, Japan, and US. 

we also produce eco-friendly and organic towels have certificated with
OEKO-TEXR STANDARD 100, GOTS, ISO 9001. ensuring top-tier quality, safety,
and environmental responsibility. What sets us apart is our ability to
provide full customization through OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
options. This means we can make the exact your product, with your unique
brand identity.

We specialize in:

*	Organic Cotton Towels ( Cotton USA, Turkey, India, Viet Nam, etc.)
(Yarn 20CD, 30CD, 30CM, 40CM...), Visco.
*	Eco-Friendly Bamboo Towels
*	Sustainable Bathrobes/Gowns

I'd love to explore how we can collaborate and offer a competitive quote for
your business. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss further.

You can review our website:  <https://fuver.vn/> https://fuver.vn/  and
<https://www.namphutextile.com/> https://www.namphutextile.com/  

Sincerely Yours,

Vinh Duc Bui (Harry) | Senior Sales Manager 

[Mob/Whatsapp/wechat]: +84 862465809 |  

[Email]:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]