Subject: Thomas Cooper Studio Is Proud To Announce a New Partnership - A Rudin
From: Thomas Cooper Studio <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Griffith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 06:00:01 -0000

[TCS announces partnership with A. Rudin](https://www.thomascooperstudio.com/)

Thomas Cooper Studio is proud to announce 
a new partnership

In 2025 our luxury lighting collections will be represented
to the trade through A RUDIN showrooms

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago

[TCS + A. Rudin Partnership Images](https://www.thomascooperstudio.com/)

Also visit us

San Francisco, CA |[​](https://www.sloanm.com/contact)[Sloan Miyasato](https://www.sloanm.com/contact)
Los Angeles, CA | [By Appointment](https://www.thomascooperstudio.com/pages/contact) 

[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/thomascooperstudio)
[Instagram](https://instagram.com/thomascooperstudio)
[LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/thomas-cooper-studio)
[Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.com/thomascooperstudio)

No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=St3tin&c=01JA6RPTHFDM298XRANPQF94HE&k=00e11fe3e9b321fb9d02b192eaa1ba06&m=01JEYKVDW23NKRN838RRVPF74B&r=01JF6ZZ0XHA1CEJFWJ3AK2V14A).
Thomas Cooper Studio 3400 Medford St Los Angeles, California 90063