Subject: Exciting Partnership Opportunity with GADDA CO
From: Shubham Parmar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Bdm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2024 12:00:16 +0530

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well! My name is Shish, and I'm the owner 
of GADDA CO, a premier brand known for our high-quality mattress 
protectors, pillows, and mattresses. As a leading seller on Amazon.in, 
we're thrilled about the opportunity to expand our presence and would 
love for you to join us as a seller partner on Amazon.com & in your 
industry domain globally.

At GADDA CO, we believe in forging strong partnerships that drive mutual 
success. We've been impressed by your reputation and achievements in the 
industry, and we see great potential in collaborating to create an 
exceptional shopping experience for customers. With your expertise and 
our top-notch products, we're confident we can achieve remarkable growth 
together.

By partnering with us, you won't just elevate your business; you'll also 
play a crucial role in our shared vision of success. We're eager to 
explore how we can work together effectively.

Thank you for considering this partnership opportunity with GADDA CO. I 
look forward to the possibility of working together and achieving great 
results!

India Market URL
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09VL787WJ
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0CY1ZR3P1
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09VDB95X2

If you're interested in discussing this further or have any questions, 
please feel free to reach out to me directly at +91-9015203389. I'd love 
to arrange a call or meeting at your convenience.

Warm regards,

Shish
Founder - Baby & Mom (House of Brands)
OYO BABY | NEWISH | GADDA CO | AMORITE | MATTRESS PROTECTOR | REDCOP

| BeyBee (Acquired by Mensa Brands)
www.bnmretail.com [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bnmretail.com/