Subject: same with the first email sent
From: Ivanie Tangkilan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 23:29:02 -0600

Dear Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I am sending this email to follow up on the proposal.

I wanted to see if you had any additional questions or concerns that I
could address.

Please let us know if there is any way we can support your business.

We are happy to have further discussion.

Feel free to contact us via email.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and doing business with you in the
future

Yours Sincerely,

*Ivanie Tangkilan*
SOGA US LIMITED
E:  [email-masked]
W:  www.sogainternational.com
A: 8 The Green, Suite R Dover, DE 19901 United States

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=7565a657-89c1-4e42-b520-b8435f0abc79&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-plugin-virality>
.