Subject: Up to 12% Off: Bestselling Quilts for Winter
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 16:31:04 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[UP TO 12% OFF: BLACK FRIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[Layer Up in Style](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/quilts-hea)

[ORDER QUILTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/quilts-hea)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Quilts](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Double Box Stitch Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[White Pine Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Velvet Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-velvet-quilt-set)

[UP TO 12% OFF: BLACK FRIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[THROWS & PILLOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-throws-hea)

[HOLIDAY GIFTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-pr?pr-lp)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JDHNZ5GKQ30X4WWREZQAQM1J&r=3vYgtKqL)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JDHNZ5GKQ30X4WWREZQAQM1J&r=3vYgtKqL).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038