Subject: Partnership Collaboration Inquiry
From: Ivanie Tangkilan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 20:48:05 -0500

Hi Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Ivanie, and I am a Partnership
Manager at Soga International, a brand specializing in supplying kitchen to
home living products across United States.

I am reaching out on behalf of our company to inquire about potential
partnership to become your supplier. We are keen to understand your
requirements and any specific documentation that may be necessary to
initiate this process. Should you have any guidelines or forms to fill out,
please do not hesitate to share them with us, and we will promptly comply.

We are excited about the possibility of working together and are eager to
discuss how we can mutually benefit from a partnership. Your prompt
response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering this collaboration opportunity. We look forward
to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

*Ivanie Tangkilan*
SOGA US LIMITED
E:  [email-masked]
W:  www.sogainternational.com
A: 8 The Green, Suite R Dover, DE 19901 United States

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=9d049de2-4bb3-455d-b7ea-0e666964a004&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-plugin-virality>
.