Subject: Up to 12% Off: Pillows & Shams for Holiday Looks
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2024 16:30:28 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[UP TO 12% OFF: BLACK FRIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[THE HOLIDAY EDIT - Pillows & Shams](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-hea)

[ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillows-hea)

[Stella Holiday Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Flanged Euro Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-flanged-euro-sham?variant=43498856382685)

[Ruched Rabbit Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ruched-rabbit-lumbar-pillow)

[Ski Toile Holiday Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/ski-toile-holiday-bedding)

[Ruched Rabbit Euro Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ruched-rabbit-euro-pillow)

[Western Suede Antique Silver Concho & Studded Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/western-suede-antique-silver-concho-studded-pillow?pr-lp)

[Ermine Euro Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ermine-euro-pillow)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Long Ruffled Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-long-ruffled-pillow)

[Stella Embroidered Lumbar Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-embroidered-lumbar-pillow)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Oblong Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-oblong-pillow)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Round Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-round-pillow)

[Stella Faux Velvet Flanged Dutch Euro Pillow](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-flanged-dutch-euro-pillow)

[BUY MORE, SAVE MORE | SHOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[Terms & Conditions](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-pr?pr-lp)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JD4T4X48V7HSKNMXQ4G373P3&r=3vDTqYTJ)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JD4T4X48V7HSKNMXQ4G373P3&r=3vDTqYTJ).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038