Subject: Designer Living X TikTok Shop
From: Min Chung <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2024 18:16:15 -0600

Hello Designer Living Team,

I hope this message finds you well! I’m Min, a Business Development Manager
at TikTok Shop.

Since launching our Home & Living category in June, we've identified your
brand as a standout with incredible potential on our platform. I would love
to explore how we can collaborate to elevate your presence on TikTok Shop.

The best part? Registration is completely free! I can assist you in setting
up your account, and once you’re live, I’ll connect you with our dedicated
category management team to ensure you have the support you need throughout
your TikTok Shop journey.

If you're interested, you can easily book a call with me here: Calendar Link
<https://bytedance.larkoffice.com/scheduler/adeb4bc31d22ae8c>.

To get started, please register through our Seller Center: TikTok Shop
Registration
<https://seller-us.tiktok.com/account/register?channel=minchung> (using
this link will help me track your registration status).

I’m excited about the opportunity to work together and look forward to your
response!

Best regards,
*Min Chung*
Business Development and Partnerships
Global Ecommerce Operations
Home & Living at *TikTok*
Bellevue, WA

*Book a call with me!*
Calendar Link <https://bytedance.larkoffice.com/scheduler/adeb4bc31d22ae8c>