Subject: Request to open a Wholesale Account
From: kamrul hasan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Daniel <[email-masked]>, Rifatzaman Eclips <[email-masked]>, Md Sakibul Islam <[email-masked]>, Kamruleccbd <[email-masked]>, Rouf Eclips <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2024 21:50:00 +0600

Dear Comfort Spaces,

I hope you are doing well. I am Ecomclips a virtual assistant of Dan
Thompson and I am reaching out from Halve Your Bagel. I want to open a
wholesale with your company as I believe your products are fit for our
customers.

We are a retail company that sells items online on sites such as Amazon,
eBay, Wish, Groupon, and Walmart. We are currently looking to expand our
inventory with your products and services and are very interested in
establishing our business with you. I would like to apply to open a
wholesale account with your company.

If you are interested in discussing further, we would love to schedule a
call at your convenience. Please let us know your availability and
preferred mode of communication.

-- 
Thank You

*Best Regards*

*Md. Kamrul Hasan*
*Senior Manager In charge*
*..............................*
*https://ecomclips.com <https://ecomclips.com>*
Cell:01866484973
Email: [email-masked]
*Address: **Mirpur 2, **Dhaka – 1216, Bangladesh.*