Subject: Follow up - Capital Logistics for Trucking services for OTR & Drayage Shipments in USA & Canada
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2024 08:53:11 -0500

Good morning,

Hope you are doing well! 

I am just checking in if you have any shipment available and you need my
assistance.

Please find details of our services below:

I can assist you with trucking services for OTR, drayage, airport pickups,
cross -border shipments between USA and Canada, warehousing, storage,
intermodal and transloading.

I can assist you with the followings:

OTR - Dry Vans, Flatbeds, Step-decks, Reefers, RGN, Lowboy, Conestoga,
Straight Box truck and Sprinter Van 

Drayage - 20'SC, 40'SC, 40HC, 40FR and Reefer Containers (OT, OW, OOG, FR,
RO-RO shipments)

We have dedicated carriers at following ports:

1.	Oakland, CA
2.	LA LB Port, CA
3.	Newark, NJ
4.	Houston, TX
5.	Seattle, WA
6.	Savannah, GA
7.	Norfolk, VA
8.	Charleston, SC
9.	Tacoma, WA
10.	Everett, WA
11.	Baltimore, MD
12.	Philadelphia, PA
13.	NY/NJ Port
14.	Miami, FL
15.	Port of Charleston, SC
16.	Port of Boston, MA
17.	Montreal, Canada 
18.	Toronto, Canada
19.	Vancouver, Canada
20.	Jacksonville, FL

Let me know if you have any questions regarding our services.

Looking forward to work with you

with regards,

	

Rose Miller

Logistics Coordinator

Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights

MC# 045654

C: (484) 224-2885, F: (484) 224-2639

8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby, PA 19082

Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/> 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!   

Dry Van  |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail (Door to
Door)  | Drayage | Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate & Expedite  |
Canada  |  High Value & High Risk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and
any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited.