Subject: Trending Now: Rustic Holiday Looks
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 16:36:19 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com)

[CATALOG](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[VISIT WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com)

[CATALOG](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[TRENDING NOW - Rustic Holiday Looks](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/holiday-bedding-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[Acadia Holiday Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/acadia-holiday-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/holiday-bedding-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[Ranch Life Holiday Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/ranch-life-holiday-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[Joshua Holiday Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/joshua-holiday-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[Home on the Range Holiday Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-on-the-range-holiday-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/holiday-bedding-shop-the-look?pr-lp)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-pr?pr-lp)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JCK57NHXEEBYKVRR8J1J8G2P&r=3vgW5B5L)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JCK57NHXEEBYKVRR8J1J8G2P&r=3vgW5B5L).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038