Subject: Custom Hats
From: Louise Yang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 18:14:04 +0800

Good day!

This is* Louise* from WellSucceed Embroidery in Dongguan, China, a
professional manufacturer of hats.

We can make your designs in* snapbacks, dad hats, trucker hats, camper
hats, bucket hats* with excellent *embroidery*, *silk printing* and *heat
sublimation print*.

With us you can enjoy:

   - MOQ *50pcs* a design
   - Quick sample and production turnaround time(rush orders available)
   - Air delivery: 2-4 shipping days.
   - PayPal/TT accepted
   - Client's copyright strictly protected
   - One stop sourcing for *hats, bags, socks, pins, patches, phone cases*,
   ect.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. We would be happy to
give you a quote on your items, and of course, provide you with catalog and
samples as well.

Look forward to your reply.
------------------------------

*Louise Yang*

Email: [email-masked]

Mobile: +86 13896285881

Whats app: +86 13896285881

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY*

*(One Stop **Sourcing** socks, beanies, caps, bags, mugs,
scarves,bikinis, swim shorts, sunglasses,
beach towels, slides, underwear, ties, belts,
 phone cases, pop sockets, eye masks, bandanas, lanyards,
patches, pins, stickers, **flags, etc.)  *

Office Tel:+86 769-86180188

ADD: 4/F, #38, SOUTH XIHU 3RD ROAD,SHILONG,DONGGUAN.