Subject: Just In: New Bedding Collections
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 16:29:48 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com)

[CATALOG](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[VISIT WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com)

[CATALOG](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/digital-catalog)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[New Arrivals](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-pr?pr-lp)

[NEW IN THE CAMPFIRE COLLECTION](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection?pr-lp)

[TWEED BEDDING SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/tweed-bedding-set)

[EXPLORE MORE OF OUR NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[Running Remuda Ceramic Mug Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/running-remuda-ceramic-mug-set-4pc-4-moq?pr-lp)

[200TC Cotton Del Sol Sheet Set ](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/200tc-cotton-del-sol-sheet-set?pr-lp)

[Ski Toile Campfire Sherpa Throw](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ski-toile-campfire-sherpa-throw?pr-lp)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/gift-guide)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining-pr?pr-lp)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-pr?pr-lp)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JC8QBSY4FDX76MCZQDQFNAR0&r=3vdzevtF)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01JC8QBSY4FDX76MCZQDQFNAR0&r=3vdzevtF).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038