Subject: 🕷️Grab Halloween deal with 50% off right now!
From: Old Modern Handicrafts <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 15:04:53 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

This is your last chance!

https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=693a9cc771&e=8d1f6bd233

We’re sorry if this email isn't fully aligned with your preferences, we will strive to improve in the future.

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.

Dear Manager ,

⏰ Halloween Flash Sale is happening right now!
* End Time: 10:00 AM PST
Discover your ideal match before it's too late!

Ahoy, mateys! This Halloween, set sail on a spooky adventure with our ship models, including the legendary Black Pearl! 🏴‍☠️
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=7676191b02&e=8d1f6bd233

Metal Predator with

Shield & Sword

$119.1

$59.55
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=e331e1e57f&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=1eb1c12763&e=8d1f6bd233

Metal Predator with Spear

$117.97

$58.99
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=5b0394c6e0&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=bdad25a25a&e=8d1f6bd233

Metal Predator with Chain Flail & Shield

$119.32

$101.42
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=ec5f41173d&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=30498b070c&e=8d1f6bd233

Black Pearl Medium

$719.21

$467.49
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=ab8c4370cb&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=86b071b9cc&e=8d1f6bd233

Black Pearl Small

$317.4

$222.2
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=3f254934fc&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=cec27ec47b&e=8d1f6bd233

HMS Bounty New Tall

$909.77

$591.35
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=e14dca2867&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=85c72282ac&e=8d1f6bd233

Nemesis Ship Model

$1,345.9

$682.33
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=229e1d085e&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=1b6a4bc701&e=8d1f6bd233

Xebec Ship Model

$690.35

$586.8
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=2e3bdde7ee&e=8d1f6bd233)
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=24fbc12602&e=8d1f6bd233

Titanic with Lights

$498.57

$448.7
Add to cart (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=5092822830&e=8d1f6bd233)

Whether you're trick-or-treating or hosting a haunted gathering, let our ships add a touch of maritime magic to your décor. 🕯️✨ Dive into the spirit of the season with us!
View more products (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=b6bcbf9839&e=8d1f6bd233)

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: +1(909) 598-2525
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=59b4af5e85&e=8d1f6bd233

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=35e2b7ad91&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=69d9717ed6&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=b980cb8132&e=8d1f6bd233

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/ussconstitution-5813831?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=c7b87fdb19) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=c7b87fdb19)