Subject: 🕷️Halloween with 50% off is coming..
From: Old Modern Handicrafts <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2024 15:00:17 +0000
List-Id: 73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abcmc list <73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc.688029.list-id.mcsv.net>

Only a few items left

https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=e1ad7e5c0a&e=8d1f6bd233

We’re sorry if this email isn't fully aligned with your preferences, we will strive to improve in the future.

To view the images, simply click 'Allow' or 'Download'.

Dear Manager ,

🎃 Halloween MEGA SALE Alert! 🎃

Get ready to save big! Enjoy our MEGA SALE and FLASH SALE on Halloween event with discounts UP TO 50%!
* MEGA SALE (up to 15%): Now until 11:59 PM PST, Oct 31
* FLASH SALE (up to 50%): 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST, Oct 31

Stock up on treats and frights before it’s too late! 🕷️👻
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=292b55a588&e=8d1f6bd233

What can you collect to decorate your house?
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=957ea92054&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=d70c41072a&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=3e448f50ee&e=8d1f6bd233

Boo-tiful nights and haunting delights
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=6096d7644b&e=8d1f6bd233

Transform your home into a spooky haven with a Halloween ship theme! 🏴‍☠️🎃
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=4f5456587c&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=205917715e&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=c2e7c9cf89&e=8d1f6bd233
View Halloween Collection (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=d187512d68&e=8d1f6bd233)

Halloween is just around the corner! Hurry before items fly off the shelves! 🎃👻

Contact us: [email-masked]

Hotline: +1(909) 598-2525
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=bf2ae65f04&e=8d1f6bd233

Follow us on Social Media
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=4af5be7ec6&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=b81363c7ee&e=8d1f6bd233
https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=645a297acc&e=8d1f6bd233

View email in browser (https://mailchi.mp/omhusa.com/halloween?e=8d1f6bd233)
OMHUSA . 1500 S Milliken Ave, Unit G . Ontario, California, California 91761 . USA
update your preferences (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&e=8d1f6bd233&c=9ec14f4399) or unsubscribe (https://omhusa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=73202cf9f3f3a91f769112abc&id=f665dc3b1c&t=b&e=8d1f6bd233&c=9ec14f4399)