Subject: Follow up - Capital Logistics for Trucking services in USA and Canada for OTR & Drayage Shipments
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 14:44:05 -0400

Good morning,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I wanted to follow up on my previous email to check if you have any new
shipment requirements coming up. Our trucking services are fully operational
across the USA and Canada, and we would be more than happy to assist with
your logistics needs.

We specialize in providing efficient and reliable transportation solutions,
ensuring timely deliveries while maintaining competitive rates. If you have
any upcoming shipments or specific transportation needs, we would be happy
to discuss how we can assist. Please feel free to reach out with any
questions/concerns.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

thank you~

	

Rose Miller

Logistics Coordinator

Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights

MC# 045654

C: (484) 224-2885, F: (484) 224-2639

8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby, PA 19082

Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/> 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!   

Dry Van  |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail (Door to
Door)  | Drayage | Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate & Expedite  |
Canada  |  High Value & High Risk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and
any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited.