Subject: Stock Up on Dorm Bedding Essentials
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2024 14:08:01 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1?pr-lp)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates?pr-lp)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact?pr-lp)

[Dorm Bedding Essentials](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea?sort_by=created-descending)

[Get your store ready for the back-to-school season with the right dorm essentials for your customers.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea?sort_by=created-descending)

[Twin and Queen Size Bedding](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP NEW ARRIVALS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[SHOP BEDDING ESSENTIALS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding-essentials-hea)

[Comfort and Style](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea?sort_by=created-descending)

[SHOP BEST SELLERS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea?sort_by=created-descending)

[Personal Touches](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-pr?pr-lp=&sort_by=best-selling)

[WESTERN SUEDE ANTIQUE SILVER CONCHO & STUDDED PILLOW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/western-suede-antique-silver-concho-studded-pillow?view=paseoroad)

[CHESS KNIT THROW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chess-knit-throw-50x60)

[SHOP HOME DÉCOR >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-pr?pr-lp=&sort_by=best-selling)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J49A0WBFNG1TVCA851HH18VV&r=3qyKAPwD)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J49A0WBFNG1TVCA851HH18VV&r=3qyKAPwD).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038