Subject: GREETINGS FROM 3 DAY'S FURNITURE SDN BHD, MALAYSIA (DESIGNER LIVING-USA)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 16:22:06 +0800

Dear Procurement Team,

Good day.

Warmest Greetings from 3 Day's Furniture Sdn Bhd, Malaysia. 

Hope this email finds you well.

My name is Christy from 3 Day's Furniture Sdn Bhd, Malaysia. We are the
exporter & manufacturer specialize in manufacturing of dining sets,
extendable tables,

glass top tables, counter height sets, bar sets, benches & bedroom sets
(wooden/upholstered bed frames, bunk beds, night stands, chest of drawers &
dressers with mirror). 

We was established in year 2007 which had over 16 years of experience in
furniture manufacturing. 

Our products advantages are as below:

. QUALITY OF MATERIALS- We are used the highest quality materials for solid
rubberwood, MDF board & LVL slats. These will make our 

                                                              products more
durable, long-lasting & stability.

. VARIETY OF DESIGNS/STYLES- Our products have a wide range of dining sets &
bedroom sets from classic, modern &  

Contemporary styles for your selection.

. CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS- We could custom made based on your special
requirement designs, sizes & finishing colors. 

. MIX & MATCH- We could let you mix & match any models or designs from our
products range. 

. MIX LOAD CONTAINER- We could let you mix load a few models in one
container. 

. VARIETY WOOD COLORS & FABRICS OPTIONS- We have many different special &
antique finishing colors for your selection.

Our fabrics for cushion seat/upholstered chairs are with highest quality in
terms 

of easy to clean, durable, soft, comfortable & quick drying. The fabrics
also have 

a variety of different textures for your selection.     

Please find the attached our catalogue of best sellers models for your
review. If you are not interested for the attached models,

we still have a lot of models for your selection.    

We pride ourselves in providing premium products at reasonable prices,
excellent services, highest quality craftmanship & exceptional designs.

Should you have any interest & need any information, please feel free to
contact me.  

We look forward for potential collaboration with your esteem company.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

 

Best Regards,

MS. CHRISTY TO

MARKETING EXECUTIVE

3 DAY'S FURNITURE SDN BHD

POS 735A, PARIT BAKAR DARAT,

84010 MUAR, JOHOR, MALAYSIA.

TEL: +606-9811 609 /606-9811 709

MOBILE NO: +6016-866 5862 (WHATSAPP)

WECHAT ID:marketing3days_

EMAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]