Subject: Stay connected and organized with Outlook mobile
From: "Microsoft 365" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 05:33:24 -0600
List-Id: <536002587.xt.local>

Stay connected and organized with Outlook mobile

 

 Get Outlook for iOS and Android | Access your email, calendar and contacts from a single app | You are receiving this training email so you can get the most out of the Microsoft products you already use, like Outlook. The Outlook mobile app lets you manage your emails, appointments, contacts, and documents in a single place without the need to open multiple apps.

 

 

 Get Outlook for iOS and Android | 
https://view.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=94747ea6dea5ef941e51ed0198e635c01d119da56f9ff5cdbdd3dcc7f5050cf97fdca1f5117ae94839b48c5bef48c517ff7f0980fc46c39274bef4ffb5ae49ba043d16cbdcb2359e 
View in browser

 

 
 
https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e4775137cc9157a945465728f9582ee1d1a2d7085f4df7f0a56d1408e8d2f222f94e8d37732adf1295662bf5aba8397f425a8a3c5596b8d4d4b9da 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Access your email, calendar and contacts from a single app

 

 

 

 
 You are receiving this training email so you can get the most out of the Microsoft products you already use, like Outlook. The Outlook mobile app lets you manage your emails, appointments, contacts, and documents in a single place without the need to open multiple apps.

 

 

 

https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e47751128d1e5032e34ab965d4574f21b8fb6e302322494bd80658898b2ec926a88e03cb3bf7a0ac5b9d7f5164c329f6521f0c869aa2fff886d936 
Download Outlook mobile

 

 

 

 

 

 
 https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e4775158404eb388a3d01c48d26ca04c98ad39e48d3b4ca0cf4275c0183a5a4ea79380e2ea9ac9b6e71c45eac292eba363d4f724e2f2fe169bb833 

 

 

10 tips to learn the basics

 

 

 

 
 Learn how to switch accounts, navigate your calendar, set an automatic reply, and more helpful tips.

 

 

 

 

 

https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e477518f4bf7d12e664c2827bb01411bd467664e54f1d866121c55a3b14b6fddf6038255e0c9629b591fa70680c4eba3126c65a69345515550c73e 
Watch the video

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outlook mobile shortcuts

 

 

 

 
 Download a cheat sheet to learn how to change your settings, attach a file, change your calendar view, and how to get more out of Outlook mobile.

 

 

 

 

 

https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e4775168be754baf61bba2c3228555ba4171c1bc6477ba19b7e56337de7afb68239c36ff74294afe4210c54d5abfcdf257acc6d825c162f452a77d 
iOS guidance

 

 

https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e47751d0fc0d992cd30e6182e9651bc29bf904347ef6512e90e6bbf7f58446ad69b27653465fbf949fb6bec25f79e42a2067905a6ba46fbc5d4626 
Android guidance

 

 

   

  

 

 
 
 This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.

 

 

 
 
https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e47751674578d132df36036d76edec9afb19387a225e039f00e6b3fb6c1e1a01a03d6c6b00a0e58cc672e897d3d1c660f607fd6100af19dca8f2d1 
Privacy Statement &#124; 
https://click.info.microsoftemail.com/?qs=1823c09260e47751612b5cb91d1636ad8d3b397f9ece6eedcbbd37f7653745470d1d19b26988abd2b3eea7ae5dd598f5da5bd0877628e46e265b668ece7ccc14 
Unsubscribe

 

 

 

 
 
 Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA