Subject: Introducing Our New Shaped Tufted Carpets Collection!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 18:39:36 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I hope this email finds you well.

I am excited to introduce our latest collection of shaped tufted carpets at
KEMA. This unique collection features delightful designs such as tigers,
lions, pandas, dogs, and more. These carpets are perfect for adding a touch
of fun and creativity to any space, making them ideal for children's rooms,
play areas, or even as a distinctive accent piece in any room.

We believe these designs will captivate your clients and add a fresh,
playful element to your offerings. 

I would love to hear your thoughts and discuss how we can incorporate these
charming carpets into your upcoming projects. If you have any questions or
would like to see samples, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your feedback.

 

Warm regards, 

Chand Jaglan

+91 8708472772

Kema Merchandising