Subject: RE: Message from Walmart.com Customer: Ask a question, 200011782841593
From: Edith Rios <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 12:34:55 -0700

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Jlahome. Please provide customer’s information
below so that we can reach out and assist.

*First and last name:*

*Phone number:*

*Email address:*

Thank you

Best regards,

Edith Rios

Senior Customer Service Lead

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, July 19, 2024 10:54 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Message from Walmart.com Customer: Ask a question,
200011782841593

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Gwendolyn Salter* <
[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 20, 2024 at 1:28 AM
Subject: Message from Walmart.com Customer: Ask a question, 200011782841593
To: Designer Living Inc. <[email-masked]>

Dear Designer Living Inc.,

Gwendolyn Salter wants to connect with you for the order below:

*Customer Order Number*:  200011782841593

*Purchase Order No*:  108905994108523

*Reason for Contact: * Ask a question

*Item name/number:*  Comfort Spaces Sherpa Electric Throw Wrap with Sock
Set Heated Wearable Blanket Reversible Tan Plaid 50"x64"/641024023

*Customer Message*:

Wrap no longer heats up. Have protection plan but it states to contact
seller if purchased least then a year. Need a replacement

*What you need to do now:*

1. Reply to this message to contact the customer, and do so within 48
hours, per the guidelines outlined in the Marketplace Seller Customer Care
Requirements.
<https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/s/guide?article=000006402#Customer_Service_Requirements>
2. If there has been no reply to this communication within 48 hours,
Walmart may proactively refund the customer.

Thank you,

Your Walmart Customer Care Team

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>