Subject: Scrub, Gown, Flat Sheet, Fitted sheet, Pillow Case White & Dyed FOB Prices
From: Saharish Fabrics PVT LTD <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2024 16:49:33 +0500

Dear Friend,

Hope you are fine.

Thank you for your prompt response, It's fantastic to hear that you're
responsible for purchasing. We are thrilled at the prospect of potentially
collaborating with someone as capable as yourself.

Please find below the prices for scrubs and gowns:

Scrubs: $ 4.59 / Set (Twill 2/1 65:35 Pc Vat dyed)

Coat  : $ 3.49 / Piece (Twill 2/1 65:35 Pc White)

Gowns: $ 2.22 / Piece  (Poly/cotton 1/1 Printed, 110 GSM )

Gowns: $ 2.75 / Piece  (Poly/cotton 1/1 Vat Dyed, 110 GSM )

Gowns: $ 2.59 / Piece  (100% Spun - Polyester  1/1 Dyed/Printed, 135 GSM )

Gowns: $ 1.39 / Piece  (100% Micro-Polyester  1/1 Dyed/Printed, 90-100 GSM )

Additionally, I have attached a detailed price quote sheet for white and
dyed flat sheets, fitted sheets, and pillowcases in different sizes with
bulk packing. We believe these prices are competitive and will meet your
requirements.

We hope you will review and confirm your demands with us. Should you have
any specific demands or additional requirements, please feel free to write
to us. We are committed to offering competitive prices to facilitate a
prompt order with your esteemed company.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and hope for a positive response.

Have a great day!

*Thanks and kind regards*

*Muhmmad Nadeem*

Sales Executive

Saharish Fabrics Pvt Ltd.

0092-300-6607431

[email-masked]

www.saharish.pk

261-262 Small estate Sargodha road Block D, Faisalabad Pakistan

Superior Quality Producer