Subject: RE: IMPORTANT PAYROLL REMINDER - PAY DATE 07/26/24
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
Cc: HR Dept <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 11:59:59 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

*Dear Employees*:

This is a reminder regarding the upcoming payroll deadline. This payroll is
covering period *07/07/24 to 07/20/24 with Pay date 07/26/24*

Please ensure that all your time records and any relevant information are
accurately updated in our ADP by this *Friday*. Weekends working, over time
working and travelling are only occasionally exceptional situation which
needs to be monitored and approved immediately by the supervisors, but no
later than the end of the day every other Saturday.

Your timely submission is crucial to ensure that there are no delays in
receiving your paycheck.

*To All Hourly Non-Exempt Employees**:* You are required to review your
timecards daily for accuracy before submitting it for approval. If you
notice any discrepancies or errors, promptly inform your supervisor or the
HR department.

*To All Employees*: You are required to submit your PTO requests,** *Jury
Duty, Bereavement, and Leave of Absences before the pay period ends; no
exceptions!   **Jury Duty you must provide a certification of your jury
service attendance issued by the Court.*

*To All Managers/Supervisors/ Leaders Approval Deadline*: You must *review*
and *approve* your hourly employee’s time card daily after the end of the
shift and approve PTO requests from your employees no later than *this
Friday.* Delays in approval can lead to disruptions in the payroll
timeline.

*Exception Reporting*: If there are any legitimate reasons for a delay in
timecard submission or approval, managers must notify the HR department to
set up with a back-up staff from your team to assist you. We understand
that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we are here to support you.

*Consequences of Non-Compliance*: Failure to adhere to the submission and
approval deadlines without proper communication may result in a delay in
receiving your paycheck. Additionally, repeated non-compliance will be
addressed through our company's established disciplinary procedures.

We appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you for your
commitment to keeping our payroll processes smooth and efficient.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach
out to the HR department [email-masked]

*Thank You,*

*Erin *

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the individual(s) named as recipients and is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521. It may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or protected from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of
this transmission, please notify the sender immediately by telephone. Do
not deliver, distribute or copy this transmission, disclose its contents or
take any action in reliance on the information it contains.