Subject: Meet Me at Las Vegas Market
From: Michael Watson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 10:57:06 -0700

Hello,

I’m looking forward to attending the upcoming Las Vegas Market, where I'll
be ready to discuss how we can support and enhance your retail operations.

As specialists in integrating technology and retail, FormPiper provides
tools and solutions designed to streamline and enhance your consumer
financing program. This event is a fantastic opportunity to explore how we
can assist in optimizing your processes and increasing your sales
efficiency.

I’m also thrilled to showcase our new partnership with Wondersign,
specifically tailored for Wondersign customers. This collaboration is aimed
at bringing you innovative solutions that are poised to transform the
retail landscape.

*FormPiper at Las Vegas Market*
Friday, July 26 - Tuesday, July 30, 8 AM - 5 PM
GigaCloud Showroom | A610 at World Market Center (Bldg A, 6th Floor)

In addition, Russ Reynolds will be presenting "Mastering Sales Excellence
in Furniture Retail," on Monday, July 29 at 9:00 AM at the HFA Resource
Center, Showroom Building B-105. Gain valuable insights to further enhance
your business strategies.

*Let’s Connect:* If you’d like to schedule a specific time to meet
<https://cLsnM04.na1.hs-sales-engage.com/Ctc/RH+23284/cLsnM04/JlF2-6qcW8wLKSR6lZ3lyW7Jl9pr2l_1TwW4KJRRB2pdbFSW53R2044_m4TZW2t3szt710kL1W2fH5Tv2cMjHdW8GX3P31bTY8xW17xryK8phsFGV6FVnR1L9Z0nW5k-9tp1B52cGW731Xcs5KGDMQW5GwlYL3LZM7BN6vtqtrghbfRW4NHxKG3w5T9nN7x3BKPTj-xtW74zFVx36l1tzW2bWy_n1xzn--W5SNk3j24fL6lW46CSKC7l14prN295Cht1_rFJW79TynG1WJsD9W6gWKTk4TtmjFW2rMhhv4qJG-DW2HfkN46xQ9b2W5ZG_Qg1zyl57W3_6By32BBcVRW4jXt7b7nXrVwW1gjTmv4HdkTpW40LCvd7FZpX5f8ZSj6n04>
or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

I can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas and discuss how we can drive your
business forward!

Best,
Michael​
*Michael J Watson*
*Director of Business Development*
[email-masked]
832-352-6567

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.