Subject: Follow up II Rose Miller II Capital Logistics II MC 045654 II Trucking services for OTR & Drayage Shipments
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 16:38:16 -0400

Good Afternoon,
Hope you are doing well!

*Please let me know if you have any shipment whether Dry or Reefer*
*OTR or Drayage*
*In the USA or Canada or Cross- border between USA and Canada*
*LTL or FTL*

Anything you have, please share details with me.I can surely match your
target rate.I am looking for the possibility to work with you as a
carrier partner for your upcoming shipments

with regards,

-- 

*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.