Subject: Up to 12% Off: 4th of July Sale
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2024 13:31:52 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1?pr-lp)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates?pr-lp)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact?pr-lp)

[HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[STOCK UP AND TAKE UP TO 12% OFF DURING OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE SUMMER.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[Best Sellers](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[Lyocell Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-quilt)

[Windowpane Plaid Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/windowpane-plaid-bedding-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Bedspread Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-bedspread-set-1)

[SHOP BEST SELLERS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers-hea)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[Verona Matelassé Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/verona-matelasse-bedding-set)

[Lyocell Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-sheet-set)

[Honeycomb Jacquard Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/honeycomb-jacquard-bedding-set)

[Seaside Lyocell Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[SHOP NEW ARRIVALS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals-hea)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J1Y3ZCY6JZ3J5N0TXC8J8CP6&r=3phkQ7Cp)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J1Y3ZCY6JZ3J5N0TXC8J8CP6&r=3phkQ7Cp).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038