Subject: Join Us at Our All-New and Expanded Las Vegas Showroom
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2024 15:13:17 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1?pr-lp)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates?pr-lp)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact?pr-lp)

[LAS VEGAS SUMMER MARKET](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[World Market Center #B-105 | July 26 - August 1, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[Experience a grander HiEnd Accents at our new and expanded Las Vegas showroom.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[WHAT'S NEW AT OUR LAS VEGAS SHOWROOM](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[BOOK A PERSONAL TOUR](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[SHOW SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/las-vegas-summer-market24)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J1QCXKAG08VS8W2GWRNVPFHV&r=3p7BLpdP)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J1QCXKAG08VS8W2GWRNVPFHV&r=3p7BLpdP).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038