Subject: Our 4th of July Sale Is Here!
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 14:06:18 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1?pr-lp)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates?pr-lp)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact?pr-lp)

[Stock up and take up to 12% off during our biggest sale of the summer.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[JULY 4TH SALE UP TO 12% OFF](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[Paint your customer's sanctuary in timeless and vibrant hues.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/july-4th-sale-hea)

[Red - A Bold Accent for Any Season](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/july-4th-sale-red-hea)

[STELLA FAUX SILK VELVET DOUBLE BOX STITCH QUILT SET IN GARNET RED](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt)

[STONEWASHED COTTON CANVAS COVERLET IN SARSAPARILLA](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-canvas-coverlet?variant=42766293860573)

[PEONY WASHED LINEN BEDDING SET IN BLOSSOM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-washed-linen-bedding-set)

[STELLA FAUX SILK VELVET QUILT IN GARNET RED](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt?variant=43659717181661)

[SHOP RED >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/july-4th-sale-red-hea)

[White - A Versatile Palette for Any Time of the Year](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/july-4th-sale-white-hea)

[LYOCELL DUVET COVER SET IN WHITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-duvet-cover-set)

[100% FRENCH FLAX LINEN DUVET COVER SET IN WHITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-duvet-cover-set?variant=43348225949917)

[VERONA MATELASSÉ BEDDING SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/verona-matelasse-bedding-set)

[STELLA FAUX SILK VELVET DOUBLE BOX STITCH THROW IN STONE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-throw)

[SHOP WHITE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/july-4th-sale-white-hea)

[Blue - A soothing hue that evokes a sense of calm and relaxation.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/july-4th-sale-blue-hea)

[STELLA FAUX SILK VELVET DOUBLE BOX STITCH QUILT SET IN ICY BLUE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-double-box-stitch-quilt?variant=45113514918109)

[LYOCELL QUILT IN REGAL BLUE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-quilt?variant=43641370509533)

[INDIGO REVERSIBLE QUILT SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/indigo-reversible-quilt-set)

[OCEANIA BEDDING SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/oceania-bedding-set)

[SHOP BLUE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/july-4th-sale-blue-hea)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J1EW2MKDDMRPX1VGYP539PYK&r=3nZbfQL7)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J1EW2MKDDMRPX1VGYP539PYK&r=3nZbfQL7).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038