Subject: Interior Designers in Haven
From: Jake Reichenberger <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:06:37 -0500

Hi there,

As we head into the spring, we’re offering exclusive opportunities to
select interior designers to reserve page space in HAVEN | Tennessee.

Our audience of high-end homebuyers, sellers, and real estate professionals
aligns closely with your target audience, and there’s limited page space
available, which provides the opportunity to get your brand and services in
front of a prime demographic with minimal competition.

I can offer a deal for as low as $195/month to reserve full-page space in
upcoming issues.

For $195/month, you'd receive coverage in 8 print magazines over 12 months,
and enhanced online visibility, featuring a spot in our “Find An Expert
<https://havenlifestyles.com/preferred-partners/>” section. The website
attracts over 200,000 monthly visitors, the main source of lead generation.

Would you be interested in taking advantage of that deal?

Recent Issue: HAVEN | Tennessee <https://havenlifestyles.com/haventn0524/>

Let me know if you’d like to see layout options or feedback from current
advertisers.

Best,

*Jake Reichenberger*
H*AV*EN* | Homes + Lifestyles*

*c*  *(408) 539-3151*
|
schedule a call <https://meetings.grooveapp.com/jake-34>
*e*  [email-masked]

unsubscribe <https://havenlifestyles.com/markets-unsub>