Subject: KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER OF LEATHER FURNITURE
From: Prakash Sankhla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 15:05:57 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings of the day.

We hope our email finds you well.

It's our pleasure to introduce ourselves as the International Exporter of
Indian Handicrafts named KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS in Jodhpur. We have a
wide range of Indian hand-crafted furniture items with superior quality.

We specialize in Leather Handcrafted furniture like sofas, stools, chairs,
etc. We would also like to inform you that we have been supplying goods to
domestic markets for the last 12 years. We are dealing with the
international market also.

The products we develop have compliance with BS EN 12520-2015, and BS EN
16139-2013AC-2013, the test for the standard of sitting.
The leather we use is Top Grain Buffalo Leather which passes the Rubbing
test on a scale of 1200, it also passes the Color fastness test, Tape
Testing and most importantly it has compliance with REACH 224 SVHCs.

We are pleased to share our latest catalog with you, we have added all the
items we have developed so far.

In case of any query please feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to a fruitful business relationship with you.

*Thanks & Regards.*
*PRAKASH SANKHLA*

*Govt. Recognized Star Export House*
*(Mfg. & Exporter of Indian handcrafted furniture)*

*PLOT NO 413, DHARMAVATO KA BAS,*
*OPPOSITE RAJ BAGH, SOORSAGAR*
*342024 JODHPUR.*
*MOB: +91-9001515272, +91-9509121887*
*Email ID:- [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*
*Website:- www.khivrajhandicrafts.com <http://www.khivrajhandicrafts.com/>*

<https://www.instagram.com/khivraj_handicrafts/>
<https://www.facebook.com/khivrajhandicrafts/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/khivraj-handicrafts/about/?viewAsMember=true>
  <https://join.skype.com/invite/ixXf5hSAnthO>