Subject: Sheets That Inspire Adventure
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 15:07:58 +0000 (UTC)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1?pr-lp)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates?pr-lp)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact?pr-lp)

[Fine Rustic Sheets, Sweeter Dreams - Captivate your customers with our stylish yet playful sheets.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-pr?pr-lp)

[SHOP SHEETS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-pr?pr-lp)

[200TC Cotton Elsa Cowhide Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/200tc-cotton-elsa-cowhide-sheet-set?view=paseoroad)

[Unique & Charming Designs - Explore unique patterns that tell tales. Our rustic designs aren't just for sleeping—they're style statements.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-pr?pr-lp)

[200TC Cotton White Pine Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/200tc-cotton-white-pine-sheet-set?view=paseoroad)

[ULTIMATE COMFORT - Sink into softness every night. Our sheets combines timeless style and comfort.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-pr?pr-lp)

[200TC Cotton Desert Sage Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/200tc-cotton-desert-sage-sheet-set?view=paseoroad)

[Diverse Style Selection - Choose from an array of styles and create the perfect foundation for a cozy, inviting bed.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-pr?pr-lp)

[200TC Cotton Ranch Life Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/200tc-cotton-ranch-life-sheet-set?view=paseoroad)

[Captivate your customers with our rustic sheets, where each piece tells a unique story | SHOP SHEETS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-pr?pr-lp)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J0912GZ19AQQ2VAWNNPK4GJ9&r=3nniTYD8)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01J0912GZ19AQQ2VAWNNPK4GJ9&r=3nniTYD8).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038