Subject: New Order ！！！Please confirm this order request！！！
From: gary zhou <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 17:02:46 +0800

Hi：

Are you interested in saving some money on importing any of the following?

-blackout curtain

-Finished curtain products

-curtain fabric

-jacquard curtain fabric

All of our products are very affordable ,because we have

-15 years of manufacturing experience in this field

-Rapid response supply chain

-More cost-effective raw material supply

-great customer service

We are more than happy to help you with the import, we would be glad to
hear your feedback!

It will be really appreciate if this email could be forward to the
purchasing department.

The pdf is our sample.

This email comes from Shaoxing, the textile capital of China.

Kind regards.

Gary zhou