Subject: Paid Link insertion Inquiry!
From: Anya Colton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 13:54:09 +0000

Hello  there,

I hope you are doing well!

I am reaching out to discuss a link insertion inquiry.

While researching for my client, I came across this article on your
website sharing information that aligns well with them:
https://www.designerliving.com/get-inspired/buying-guide/living-room-essentials-checklist/2437

Would it be possible to add our client's link as do-follow in the
mentioned article?

Let me know if you are interested, and I will share their website with
you for further approval.

If you accept such proposals, kindly state how much you charge as
well.

Our preferred method of payment is PayPal.

Look forward to a positive response!

Best,

Anya

ANYA COLTON

OUTREACH SPECIALIST

[email-masked]