Subject: The Top Bedding Choice for Adventurers
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 16:10:18 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[PARTNER WITH US -  Begin your journey with us and enjoy 5% OFF your first order over $500 using code WELCOME5.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[For the Bold, the Explorers, and the Dreamers](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[Let your customers embrace a lifestyle as adventurous as their own with Paseo Road's fine rustic bedding and home goods.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[PARTNER WITH US >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[Western ^ Southwestern](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/western-southwestern-inspiration?pr-lp)

[Each piece of bedding and home décor captures the essence of vast landscapes and nature’s hues—bringing comfort into any adventure.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[Lodge Style](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/lodge-inspiration?pr-lp)

[Bring adventure home for those who see their space as an extension of their personality and experiences](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[The Top Bedding Choice for Adventurers](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register?pr-lp)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HZRSMVNJAD8SS34VVP2YPV1X&r=3n9wAZ8U)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HZRSMVNJAD8SS34VVP2YPV1X&r=3n9wAZ8U).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038