Subject: Company Introduction-Love Is Home
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 10:53:39 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please allow me to introduce Love Is Home.  We are a vertically integrated
manufacturer of home textiles product based in Panipat, India, with over 15
years of manufacturing and export experience.

For your immediate reference, I'm attaching the company profile that will
highlight our leading position in the international market amongst other
strengths (Design and Quality).

We have the necessary audits in place for our various buyers and can assure
you that we will be able to fulfil all your Quality/Ethical requirements
without any problem. 

Kindly give us an opportunity to make some submissions for your requirements
for the coming season. 

You are also welcome to visit or send your representative any time
convenient for you.  

We look forward to your feedback and are keen to work on any developments
that you could send across.

 

Regards

Amit 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

+91 8295585550