Subject: RE: Designer Living Order D246030461
From: Maribeth Leaman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 17:56:33 -0400

Thanks Kyle

Best Regards,

 谢谢

Maribeth Leaman

V.P., National Sales Manager

JLA Home

12360 Brookhill Crossing Lane, Alpharetta, GA,  30004

Cell: 770-329-8555

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, June 3, 2024 5:52 PM
*To:* Maribeth Leaman
*Subject:* Re: Designer Living Order D246030461

Hello Maribeth-

Thank you for confirming your order. We will now continue to process this
so that the package can be shipped as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living

[email-masked]

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 5:35 AM Maribeth Leaman <[email-masked]>
wrote:

I am sending to my brother in Rockledge FL which is not my billing address!

Maribeth Leaman

JLA Home

12360 Brookhill Crossing Lane

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Office: 770.680.4080

Cell:  770.329.8555

On Jun 3, 2024, at 5:10 PM, Customer Service [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Maribeth-

We are contacting you with Designer Living Customer Service regarding Order
D246030461. This order got into error status due to a different billing and
shipping addresses.  When there is an order at which the billing address
does not match the shipping address, we contact the customer to verify that
this is a valid purchase. This is an effort to prevent Credit Card fraud,
and to give our customers a secure shopping experience.

To verify this order, please respond back to this email or contact our
customer service team at 888-879-8790 M-F 7am-3:30pm PST.

Please note we can only hold the order in our system for 24-72 business
hours.  If this purchase is not verified within this time-frame, the order
will be cancelled.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

888-879-8790

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>