Subject: information and few prices
From: Unity Tex Corporation <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 11:26:27 +0500

Dear Sir,

Hope you are fine.

Here are some of our prices for your reference. We're eagerly awaiting your
inquiry. Let's connect and discuss how we can meet your textile needs
seamlessly.

All are with Bulk packing:

*Woven Flat Sheets:*
US$ 2.45 / Sheet  63”x104”

US$ 2.54 / Sheet  66”x104”

US$ 3.54 / Sheet  96”x104”

US$ 3.69 / Sheet  102”x104”

US$ 6.74 / Sheet Terry Flat sheet 100% Cotton 370Gsm, Bright white
160x210cm

US$ 8.45 / Sheet Terry Flat sheet 100% Cotton 370Gsm, Bright white
200x210cm

*100% cotton with 16/s Pile:*

US$ 0.27 / Piece Face Towel 30x30cm    500Gsm Bright white siliconized Feel

US$ 0.44 / Piece Guest Towel 30x50cm    500Gsm Bright white siliconized Feel

US$ 1.49 / Piece Bath Towel 50x100cm    500Gsm Bright white siliconized Feel

US$ 2.89 / Piece Bath Towel 70x140cm    500Gsm Bright white siliconized Feel

US$ 4.89 / Piece Bath Sheet 100x160cm    500Gsm Bright white siliconized
Feel

US$ 1.19 / Piece Bath Mat 50x80cm    500Gsm Bright white siliconized Feel

*100% Cotton jersey white/light colors, Luxury softness feel *

*White-130GSM*

US$ 5.13 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  160x210+30cm

US$ 5.71 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  180x210+30cm

US$ 6.19 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  200x210+30cm

*Light Dyed-130GSM*

US$ 5.64 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  160x210+30cm

US$ 6.23 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  180x210+30cm

US$ 6.59 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  200x210+30cm

*White-150GSM*

US$ 5.89 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  160x210+30cm

US$ 6.39 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  180x210+30cm

US$ 6.84 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  200x210+30cm

*Light Dyed-150GSM*

US$ 6.48 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  160x210+30cm

US$ 6.99 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  180x210+30cm

US$ 7.55 / Piece Jersey Fitted sheet  200x210+30cm

Hope to find your positive response very soon.

High regards
Farhan Alvi