Subject: 8% OFF: Summer Bedding Essentials
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 13:45:44 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[MEMORIAL DAY SALE - Summer Refresh: 8% Off Sitewide | SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Summer Essentials - A cool summer starts with the basics. Stock up on these essentials to make beds a haven on hot days.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding-essentials-hea)

[SHOP HIEND ACCENTS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding-essentials-hea)

[SHOP PASEO ROAD >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-everyday-staples-pr?pr-lp)

[Lyocell Sheet Set in Ivory](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-sheet-set)

[Cool, Luxurious Sheets - Experience blissful nights with our premium sheets—soft, breathable, and crafted with care.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-hea)

[Breathable Duvet & Bedspread Inserts - Stay cool and comfortable all summer with our airy, temperature-regulating inserts.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/duvet-bedspread-inserts-hea)

[Plush Pillow Inserts - Enhance sleep with our plush pillow inserts, designed for optimal support and supreme comfort.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillow-inserts-hea)

[Stylish Bed Skirts - Complete the bed with a touch of sophistication and elegance.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-skirts-hea)

[Get all these bedding essentials and more at 8% off during our Memorial Day Sale | SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HYQDMYQ7FY4871BEA4935YP1&r=3mzUVgQH)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HYQDMYQ7FY4871BEA4935YP1&r=3mzUVgQH).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038