Subject: New Directive: Implementing MS Teams with Planner for Task and Project Management
From: David Ambrose <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Help. Desk" <[email-masked]>, Don Bolivar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 14:28:17 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Dear Team,

We are pleased to announce a company-wide directive to enhance our task and
project management processes by utilizing Microsoft Teams with the Planner
feature. This new approach will streamline our collaboration and improve
our overall productivity.

All users should already have a Teams license assigned to them. If you
encounter any issues logging in or if you do not know your login details,
please contact our support team at [email-masked] for assistance.

Instructions and a self-guided tutorial on using Teams and Planner can be
found under the Files tab of the General channel in the "Teams Support"
team. You can access the tutorial via this link: Teams Support Tutorial
<https://jlahome1.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/TeamsSupport/EmY0JE4cLihJhisw7A8GXNEBGnUCVPtU79QSNsYP8-7B_w?e=y9aay0>
.

For any training-related questions, please reach out to Don Bolivar at
[email-masked].

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to the positive impact this
new tool will bring to our workflow.

-- 

Thank you,

Dave Ambrose
Director of IT, Hardware
E&E Co., Ltd.
510-946-2327

*Technical support: [email-masked]
*General inquiries: [email-masked]