Subject: *** Message from Corporate office-PVT/PTO carry over policy***
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: HR Dept <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 07:50:40 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi Team,

As of this week, following the last payroll cutoff, there are still  some
members who have a PVT balance exceeding 80 hours.

This message is to remind you of taking necessary action to comply with the
request mentioned in our Controller's email dated 2/28/24.

Please check your PVT balance in your ADP account and manage your PVT time
off to reduce it to 80 hours by 6/30/2024.

All leaders are requested to coordinate with their team members to ensure
they take their PVT time off and reduce it  to 80 hours by 6/30/24.
Additionally, please include the following upcoming pay periods on the new
accrued hours through the end of June.

Pay date

5/31/24

6/14/24

6/28/24

We hope you all enjoy your well-deserved Paid Vacation Time and thank you
for your attention to this matter.

Thank You,

Erin

*From:* Jessica Jeng <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 28, 2024 5:17 PM
*To:* Jessica Jeng <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* *** Message from Corporate office-PVT/PTO carry over policy***
*Importance:* High

Dear US & Canada Employees:

We would like to remind you that, starting in the new fiscal year (
*7/1/2024*), the PVT/PTO hours (excluding sick time) that an employee may
carry over to the next fiscal year will be *maximum of **80 hours(10 days)*.
This  policy requires employees to use down their accumulated PVT/PTO
balances to no more than 80 hours by the new fiscal year (7/1/2024).   This
policy applies to all US & Canada employees who are eligible for PVT/PTO
benefits.  The calculation of accrued PVT/PTO based on years of employment
remains no change.

You are being notified of this PVT/PTO carryover policy now so you have
time to plan how you like to use the accrued PVT/PTO and bring down your
accrued PVT/PTO less than 80 by 7/1/2024.  Should you have any questions,
please consult your local HR.  Thanks

*To all supervisors/managers*:

This is a mandatory company policy and you are responsible to work with
each of your subordinates to ensure they use their time off appropriately
 and that their PVT/PTO balances are no higher than 80 hours on July 1,
2024.  Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

*Jessica Jeng*

Corporate Controller