Subject: 8% OFF SITEWIDE SALE
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 14:11:21 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[8% OFF SITEWIDE - Memorial Day Sale](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Get a head start on your summer selections with 8% off all bedding and home goods | SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[INDIGO REVERSIBLE QUILT SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/indigo-reversible-quilt-set)

[Stock up for Summer](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Light & Airy Quilts - Showcase our lightweight quilts for breathable elegance and effortless comfort.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/quilts-hea)

[Cooling Sheets - Stock up on our silky, cooling sheets for summer.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets-hea)

[Plush Pillows - Offer nightly luxury with plush pillows.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/all-pillows)

[OUTDOOR DINING - Elevate outdoor meals with our stylish, durable dinnerware sets.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-lifestyle-pr?pr-lp)

[Stock up for summer with 8% off our entire line—for a limited time only | SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS - Offer is valid through May 31, 2024. Prices as marked. Valid on immediate ship orders only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Orders must be placed on our Trade Partners website in order to qualify.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HYHHVAGBW0YRW06R2FR1SZ65&r=3mrDicK3)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HYHHVAGBW0YRW06R2FR1SZ65&r=3mrDicK3).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038