Subject: INVITATION FOR INDEX DUBAI FAIR 2024 || KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS
From: Prakash Sankhla <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 17:07:20 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS.

Hope our mail finds you in good health.

We are excited to extend an invitation to you for the upcoming *INDEX DUBAI
FAIR (Middle East & North Africa’s largest gathering)* scheduled to take
place from *4TH to 6th of JUNE, 2024* *at **Dubai World Trade Centre,
Dubai, UAE.*

We would like to have your important Presence on our *Stand No.1B49, Hall
No.1*

We believe that your presence would greatly contribute to the success of
the event. Your expertise and insights would be invaluable, and we are
confident that you will find the fair both informative and engaging.

We look forward to welcoming you to the *INDEX DUBAI FAIR* and sharing an
enriching experience.

*Register Now: - **https://www.indexexhibition.com*
<https://www.indexexhibition.com/>

*Thanks & Regards.*
*PRAKASH SANKHLA*

*Govt. Recognized Star Export House*
*(Mfg. & Exporter of Indian handcrafted furniture)*

*PLOT NO 413, DHARMAVATO KA BAS,*
*OPPOSITE RAJ BAGH, SOORSAGAR*
*342024 JODHPUR.*
*MOB: +91-9001515272, +91-9509121887*
*Email ID:- [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*
*Website:- www.khivrajhandicrafts.com <http://www.khivrajhandicrafts.com/>*

<https://www.instagram.com/khivraj_handicrafts/>
<https://www.facebook.com/khivrajhandicrafts/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/khivraj-handicrafts/about/?viewAsMember=true>
  <https://join.skype.com/invite/ixXf5hSAnthO>