Subject: CV WAHANA SURYA: Plastic Houseware and Furniture Manufacturer based in Surabaya, Indonesia (CV WAHANA SURYA: Produsen Peralatan Rumah Tangga dan Furnitur Plastik yang berbasis di Surabaya, Indonesia)
From: Yulia - CV Wahana Surya <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: CV WAHANA SURYA <[email-masked]>, Tria - CV Wahana Surya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 14:55:46 +0700

Dear Designer Living,

Good day to you! Hope you are doing well.

With this email, let me introduce myself first. I am Yulia, an
International Sales Representative, reaching out to introduce our company,
CV Wahana Surya, a plastic houseware manufacturing company based in
Surabaya, Indonesia. Our product categories are basin, pail, bucket,
basket, flower pot, chair, food containers, drawer, single- use items etc. We
have experience in exporting our products to the Middle East, French
Polynesia and South American countries.

We saw your awesome company profile and do hope that our products match
with your needs. We would greatly appreciate to have the opportunity for an
online conference meeting, on your preferred time and date, to discuss more
regarding cooperation business opportunities with you. Please kindly check
out more of our company information:

We enclose our detail informations as below:

Website: https://wahanasurya.com/en/

Company Profile: https://youtu.be/LpWuWeor4FE

Pricelist Produk: https://export.wahanasurya.com

Catalog : Product Catalog (link here
<https://wahanasurya.com/en/product-catalog/https:/wahanasurya.com/en/product-catalog/>
)

HS Code product: 3924.10.99

Furniture Pricelist: attached

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information by whatsapp +6281
910008101 or email [email-masked] Hope this mail can reach the right
department. We look forward to hearing back good news from you, thank you
very much for your time.

Have an amazing day!

Warm Regards,

Yulia Indah Lestari

International Sales Representative
Dear Ej Victor,

Good day to you! Hope you are doing well.

With this email, let me introduce myself first. I am Yulia, an
International Sales Representative, reaching out to introduce our company,
CV Wahana Surya, a plastic houseware manufacturing company based in
Surabaya, Indonesia. Our product categories are basin, pail, bucket,
basket, flower pot, chair, food containers, drawer, single- use items etc. We
have experience in exporting our products to the Middle East, French
Polynesia and South American countries.

We saw your awesome company profile and do hope that our products match
with your needs. We would greatly appreciate to have the opportunity for an
online conference meeting, on your preferred time and date, to discuss more
regarding cooperation business opportunities with you. Please kindly check
out more of our company information:

We enclose our detail informations as below:

Website: https://wahanasurya.com/en/

Company Profile: https://youtu.be/LpWuWeor4FE

Pricelist Produk: https://export.wahanasurya.com

Catalog : Product Catalog (link here
<https://wahanasurya.com/en/product-catalog/https:/wahanasurya.com/en/product-catalog/>
)

HS Code product: 3924.10.99

Furniture Pricelist: attached

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information by whatsapp +6281
910008101 or email [email-masked] Hope this mail can reach the right
department. We look forward to hearing back good news from you, thank you
very much for your time.

Have an amazing day!

Warm Regards,

Yulia Indah Lestari

International Sales Representative