Subject: Follow up II Rose Miller II Capital Logistics II MC 045654 II Trucking services for OTR & Drayage Shipments
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 18:00:01 -0400

Greetings,

I hope this Email finds you well.

I am writing to follow up on the services proposal we sent over to you last
week. We are looking for an opportunity to work with you as a *Carrier
Service Provider*. We believe that our services can meet and exceed your
expectations.We are prepared to customize our *trucking services* to fit
your unique requirements, whether *it's for regional distribution,
long-haul transportation, or specialized cargo.*

We look forward to the possibility of working together. In the meantime,
please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions on any aspect
of our proposal.

best regards,

-- 

*Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.