Subject: Order Number CS364794079: Storage bench
From: Socrates Julot <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 12:02:16 -0400

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am reaching out to you on behalf of a valued customer who recently made a
purchase with us and is now interested in acquiring another item directly
from your company. The customer has provided the following order details
for your reference:

Order Number: CS364794079
Part Number: MRMW1029
Could you please provide us with information on the availability of this
item for direct purchase, as well as any pricing and shipping details?
Additionally, if there are any specific procedures or forms required for
placing a direct order, kindly include those details as well.

Our customer values the quality and reliability of your products and is
eager to proceed with this purchase. Your prompt assistance in this matter
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this inquiry. We look forward to your
response and further collaboration.

Best regards,

-- 

*Socrates Julot *B2B Inbound Sales Consultant
*Wayfair Professional*
P: 844.251.0720 <8442510720>
[email-masked]