Subject: Exploring Partnership Opportunities with Cozify International Pvt. Ltd.
From: Tanmay Aher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 18:08:01 +0530

Dear Designer living team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Tanmay Aher, and I am
reaching out on behalf of Cozify International Pvt. Ltd., where we
specialize in exporting a diverse range of premium handloom and home decor
products.

At Cozify, we take pride in offering high-quality products such as pillows,
sheet sets, blankets, duvet covers, kids sheet sets, throws, weighted
blankets, window curtains, napkins, table throws, bath towels, carpets, and
PP woven outdoor rugs. We are keen to explore opportunities to collaborate
with Designer Living, leveraging our expertise and extensive product line
to cater to your esteemed clientele in the USA.

Could we schedule a brief call or meeting to discuss how Cozify
International can contribute to Designer Living’s offerings? I believe
there may be synergies between our product range and your market presence
that could be mutually beneficial.

Thank you for considering this partnership opportunity. I look forward to
your favorable response.

Best regards,

Tanmay Aher
Sales Manager
Cozify International Pvt. Ltd.
[+91 8698999916]