Subject: Designer Living x Weee! Marketplace Business Partnership
From: Xiaoyu Zhang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 17:04:48 -0700

Hi Sales Manager,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Brian from Weee! Marketplace. Weee!
is America’s largest online Asian supermarket. We are interested in
exploring potential collaboration opportunities with your esteemed
organization.

Since we launched Weee! Marketplace in 2022, we have had hundreds of
worldwide retailers selling over 45k+ products on the Marketplace. By
joining forces with your company, we could create mutually beneficial
synergies.

Here are a few key points on how our collaboration could be advantageous:

1. 30 million+ users;

2. 100K+ visitors and 20K+ buyers daily;

3. Expanding Market Reach;

4. Direct delivery from Sellers;

5. Free Weee! Seller Portal Service;

6. Free Customer Service;

7. Free Weee! Marketing Support;

8. Free Weee! Global+ Advertisings;

9. Low Commission Rate;

10. High-efficiency cash flow;

I would love to discuss this potential collaboration whenever works best
for you. Let's schedule a brief call or meeting to explore how our
companies can create value together. Please let me know your availability.

Thank you for considering our proposal. We are excited about working
together and believe our collaboration could be mutually beneficial.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Weee! Marketplace: https://www.sayweee.com/en/mkpl/waterfall

Bedding seller: LULLABUY
<https://www.sayweee.com/en/mkpl/vendor/7411?tab=explore>
Best Regards,

Brian Zhang

*Brian Zhang*

*Business Development Associate, Marketplace*

Cell: (626) 327-1639

[email-masked] <[email-masked]> | sayweee.com/en

13215 Cambridge St, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

*WeChat: 80375466*

*Line: brianchang83*