Subject: We're Coming to Dallas June Markets
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 14:01:00 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/paseo-road)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGS HERE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[DALLAS JUNE MARKETS - WTC SUITE #515 | JUNE 11 - 25, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market | June 11-14, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[Dallas Total Home & Gift Market | June 19-25, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[We are excited to welcome you to this year's Dallas June Markets! Book your appointment now and see first-hand our latest luxury bedding and accessories for every style and occasion.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[DALLAS JUNE MARKETS - WTC SUITE #515 | JUNE 11 - 25, 2024](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[BOOK A PERSONAL TOUR FOR A CURATED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[Get an Exclusive Show Special:  10% off orders >$1,500](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[BOOK A PERSONAL TOUR >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[SHOW SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Orders must be written at the Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and Dallas Total Home & Gift Market. Valid on confirmed orders only. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/dallas-june-markets)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](mailto: [email-masked])

[Mail to: [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Contact us: 972-514-1971](tel: +9725141971)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[FINAL CALL](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/final-call-collection)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HXTE2RTV1ENBYZJMY9ABNQNQ&r=3m4uBQ33)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HXTE2RTV1ENBYZJMY9ABNQNQ&r=3m4uBQ33).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038