Subject: iMemories Return Shipping-ACTION REQUIRED
From: Rachel Harris <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 12:55:34 -0700

Hi Customer Service Team,

I reached out about two weeks ago regarding one of your packages being
shipped to our facility. I had previously talked with one of your
representatives, Kyle, about shipping the comforter back to your warehouse.

I have resent the quote to this email to pay for the shipping back to your
warehouse. I'm happy to hold onto the package until the end of next week.
If there is no activity on the box, then we may have to look into
discarding the shipment.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,

Rachel Harris
Customer Relations Team
iMemories

9160 E. Del Camino Drive, Ste. B1
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
800-845-7986
[email-masked]
www.imemories.com