Subject: Customer: Greta Barton, TRK# 1Z9Y365F9090505623, Order# 427871083A, Item# MP40-2029
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Cc: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>, Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 13:24:46 -0700

Team-

I located this order on the Overstock Portal.  It should have been returned
back to Overstock’s Carlisle, PA fulfillment center.

*From:* Lisa Petros [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 7, 2024 10:27 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; JLA Customer Service
*Cc:* Steven Adams; Jeanine Elwell; Carla Marquez
*Subject:* RE: Customer: Greta Barton, TRK# 1Z9Y365F9090505623, Order#
427871083A, Item# MP40-2029

Steven –

I cannot find this anywhere.  looked at every order for that item number in
the last 6 months and cannot find anyone with that name or anything!

I would just return to stock at this point.

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 7, 2024 10:04 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Customer: Greta Barton, TRK# 1Z9Y365F9090505623, Order#
427871083A, Item# MP40-2029

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Customer Service [email-masked] <[email-masked]>* <
[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 7, 2024 at 9:25 AM
Subject: Fwd: Customer: Greta Barton, TRK# 1Z9Y365F9090505623, Order#
427871083A, Item# MP40-2029
To: JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Steven Adams* <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 7, 2024 at 11:20 PM
Subject: Customer: Greta Barton, TRK# 1Z9Y365F9090505623, Order#
427871083A, Item# MP40-2029
To: Customer Service [email-masked] <[email-masked]>,
Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>, Carla Marquez <
[email-masked]>

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer, however I am unable to
locate any information

for this order in the return list or sales order list in EEC. Please advise
how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework/Returns Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>